Sarah Jayne from Writing in the Wilderness is celebrating 50 followers. Sarah is another really great cheerleader. And a terrific writer, I love reading all the snips she posts.
AJ Frey is hosting some fun - a Keep it Going contest. Three entries will win prizes. I wanted to join in yesterday when there was only one post ahead of me, but I got busy. I will have to go read through and see if I can get to it today - I love doing these!
I've been hoarding awards over here *hangs head, shuffles feet*. I have three, and suppose now is the time I should figure out how to get them out of My Pictures and into here. Though, I admit, it's only because Dawn Simon has passed one along that requires actual work on my part, otherwise, they'd be lazily collecting dust in the files a while longer.
I received the first two from Anne at Piedmont Writer. She's going on hiatus and I'll miss her fun and informative blogs.
First up is this cute little kitty...
So sweet. I want to pass this one on to Jade Hears Voices, because not only is her blog great, but she always has great eye candy to go along with it ;) Also to Lindsey and Kristi, whose blogs I love, as well.
Next up, the one I was secretly hoping to get when I saw it on Anne's blog ;) I'm aching for spring, for all my beautiful bulbs to bloom, not to mention the readying of my garden. Mmm. Fresh veggies, even my kids are getting antsy for them. Besides, it looks to me like a coneflower, and oddly enough, those play a big role in a scene from my wip.
This one goes to Nicole, Shelley, Christine and Sarah Jayne. They are all so sunshineyish :)
It was difficult to pick people out for those awards! I truly love reading everyone's blogs and you are all so sweet and sunshineyish really.
Now for the hard one. I have to make up 6 lies and give out one truth. I'll do my best.
1) For a supposed high-risk pregnancy (twins), mine was smooth sailing all the way - not even a day of morning sickness.
2) I hate Disneyworld. It's overrated, expensive and somewhere I avoid going at all costs.
3) I'm a terrible driver, way too nervous behind the wheel and drive like a grandma.
4) I once stopped a fight between rock frontman Marilyn Manson and another guy - over a tube of lipstick.
5) I speak multiple languages fluently, including Polish and Russian.
6) I moved away from my hometown 5 years ago and I miss it so much I cry all the time over wanting to move back.
7) I once rode around in a golf cart with actor Tim Allen and we got all crazy and almost tipped it over.
This one goes to Falen and Hannah because I'm betting they can lie really well, er I mean, they are very creative writers. I'll reveal tomorrow....