Hey, I think I finally have this query thing nailed...
A mother on the brink. Childrens' lives at stake.
With the Christmas decorations only mostly put away and dishes breeding in the sink, a decision must be made: lock the children in the playroom where they can play brain-melting video games until their hearts are content, or they kill each other - which is a high possiblity, or dig deeper than ever before to be an entertainer, for the fifth straight day - so soon after a two-week vacation. So. Damn. Soon.
Her sanity hanging by only a thread, she must find an answer to her question: Will they ever go back to school?
Not bad, eh? Too bad it's in jest. I thought I'd had my query all tightened down and ready to go, but I decided to change something up. Now I've sent myself back to Query Hell.
I have received the Stylish Blogger Award from Cheree Smith, Tony Benson and Shari. Wow. Thanks so much, you guys!
Link back to the person who gave it to you.
Give 7 facts about yourself.
Award 15 great bloggers you've recently discovered.
Contact them and tell them about the award.
7 facts about me. They don't have to be interesting, I hope.
1. When I was a kid I begged for a pet seal. Pretty sure I wanted to name him Sammy.
2. Gilmore Girls will always hold a place in my cold little heart.
3. I don't have a favorite color. But there are a few I don't like as much as others.
4. Aging has never bothered me before.But now that 40 is closing in, I'm freaking out.
5. Hubby is, by leaps and bounds, the romantic in our relationaship; odd that I write romance. Maybe that's why the suspense part comes in too...
6. I regret turning down the opportunities I was given to get into racing.
7. Though I dreamt of being a singer, I think I'd have made a good actress.
Cool new blog discoveries I've recently made:
The Wocka Spot for Writers
Ten Lives Second Chances
The Rainy Day Wanderer
Melissa Getting Published
An Alleged Author
Through the Looking Glass
Okay, it hit 1AM when I was still trying to link all those and I never made it to my 15. I have 5 left and will edit them in now. Sorry for the delay Final Five - I don't think you're any less cool than the above. My eyes just quit working ;)
My Poetry Place
Leigh T. Moore
A note to all award recipients: I know how precious time is. I am not offended in any way if you choose to skip this and just throw the picture up on the sidebar. Or nothing at all. Promise.