I received the Versatile Blogger award from three! awesome fellow bloggy-writers. Thanks to Cheryl, Dawn Allen and Kristina Fugate. I appreciate you thinking of me, ladies. <3 Now, everyone go check them out. They are all cool in their own ways, and very different - versatile, if you will. ;-)
For this one, I have to share 7 random facts about myself and then present it to 15 other bloggers.I'm not much of a rule follower, and it's late - 12:15 to be exact, so I'm going to cheat. If you haven't received this one yet, and want it, snatch it up by all means!
So, um, 7 facts about me. I'm pretty Plain Jane, ya'll.
1. Grew up in Boca Raton, FL, yet I have no plastic, or surgically rearranged, parts on my body. Amazing, I know. I can't think of a friend from there who hasn't had something "fixed". Bunches of them while we were still in high school. Admittedly, though, if I weren't such a chicken there is one thing I'd have done.
2. Moved to NC 7 years ago, mostly to avoid the plastic-drenched air. ;-)
3. I love cars. Fast, hot cars. I grew up at the race track, where my step-dad and mother both raced Porsches.
4. My parents used to go away to races for long weekends all the time, leaving my favorite Porsche behind. I drove it everywhere--starting at age 14. I even let my friends drive it. How lucky am I that nobody--including me!--ever crashed that sucker?
5. I wanted to be a singer when I grew up.
6. If I could've had any job, besides singer, I would have been a pro-hockey scout.
7. I have the best, and coolest, kids in the world. Boy/girl twins who are just amazing little people.
Okay, that's 7. Very random, just like me.
I working on rewriting/editing my first WiP. All about race cars. And serious romance at the track. Hot cars, hot guys. Can't go wrong, right?
What are you all up to out there?