Tuesday

Cover Reveal HANDS-ON THERAPY

Well I'm taking the plunge. After so much going back and forth, my nerves being on edge, I've decided to publish my novella with Amazon KDP. I originally wrote a handful of novellas with the intent of doing just that, but like I mentioned... nerve wracking. Just blogging about it is, really. And the fact that I'm going to share my cover *bites nails*

Last summer I contacted artist Allie Brennan (yes, I've had a cover that long-procrastinator extraordinaire!), and can tell you I adore her. I had ideas, she had ideas. We both listened and pondered and tweaked. (I am a nit-picky pain in the rear and she is amazingly patient if you must know.) Then she sent me the final and, wow. The difference between what the original image looked like to the finished product is amazing.

My release date, should I not chicken out, will be January 20. Yes, next Monday. *bites nails rest of way off*

I think it's pretty obvious by the cover that this is an erotic novella. So without further nervous rambling...






HANDS-ON THERAPY


After yet another failed attempt at meeting a worthwhile man, in-charge businesswoman Marie Reid drunk dials a so-called sex therapist. Not one to back down from a challenge, she keeps the meeting even after sobering up and vaguely recalling some reference to spanking. When the guy shows up with endless blue eyes, sexy bare feet, and a commanding demeanor that literally wets her appetite, Marie’s reluctance vanishes in a wave of lust. But submitting to just a few deliciously sinful nights of hands-on therapy has her already falling for her very hands-off counselor.


 

19 comments:

Zan Marie said...

Wooooo! Yes! Tara, you finally pulled the trigger. It's going to be so good. ;-)

Slamdunk said...

Congrats Tara! It will always be something that you can be proud of.

Summer Frey said...

Love it! Can't wait to buy it! :)

Deniz Bevan said...

Love that cover! Congratulations!

J.L. Campbell said...

Hi, Tara,

Great cover and intriguing storyline too. Thanks for dropping in on me.

Helen said...

Looks great Tara - can't wait to read! Congratulations on getting it out there!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations!! No fear. Have you set a blog tour yet?

Jemi Fraser said...

Congrats! So exciting to take the plunge!! Wishing you all the best :)

Lara Lacombe said...

Congrats, Tara! Can't wait to buy it! :)

Anne Gallagher said...

Fantastic cover! Yay! I'm so glad you finally decided to publish. Congratulations. And once you do it once, the next time will be a piece of cake.

Tara said...

Summer, Deniz, & Lara--I can't thank you ladies enough for all your support while I wrote this and after. It means so much. {{{hugs}}}

Tara said...

Zan Marie & Anne,

I know! It's about time already, isn't it? Thanks!

Tara said...

Jemi,

It's so nice to see you again. Thanks for following on my new Twitter account, too. I'm much better about keeping in touch through that one.

Thanks for the warm wishes, too.

Tara said...

Thank you, Helen!

Carol Kilgore said...

Congrats for getting this out there. Great cover!

Tara said...

Thanks, Carol!

Crystal Collier said...

Oh my. Now that's a premise. =)

Wow. Only 4 days away, huh? How exciting! Incidentally, the nervous part, that doesn't go away after publication. It lessens some, but well, it's all worth it. Jump and don't look back.

S.P. Bowers said...

I'm glad you're finally ready! Good luck, and don't stress. It will all work out fine!

Tara said...

Gee thanks, Crystal...hehe. I can't believe I'm jumping. But I am.

I don't know that I'm ready, Spesh, but I'm doing it. Thanks!