Friday

Liar! Liar!

Today I will be shameless. After posting about taking the month off I am dropping in to pimp myself. But it'll be a quickie. And a free one at that.

Hands-On Therapy is free April 25-26th (Friday/Saturday only) on Amazon. Please stop in and grab a copy. And if you even happen to read it, remember that an honest review is an author's best friend.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful April. I am so beyond thrilled to have a little warmth that I'm not even whining about my itchy eyes this year!

Thank you all for the support you've shown so far--it means the world to me. It really does. :)

7 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Good luck. Glad that a little warmth is coming your way. Glad that it is cooling down over here.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I will announce it tomorrow for you!

Deniz Bevan said...

Hope you get lots of new readers!

Liz Blocker said...

Oh no, I missed it! Is it going to be available again? Congratulations!

Lady Lilith said...

Good luck. I hope you get a lot of reviews back.

Tara said...

Thanks all! It went better than I ever could have dreamed. I'm still a little in shock!

Liz, it probably will but not sure when.

Misha Gericke said...

Ooh I'm glad it went well. :-)